My favorite comic book!
I like reading books. I read both comic books and novel, but I read comic books than novel these days.
I read both girls comics and boys comic books. My older brother like them and he often recommend his favorite books to me. He likes to buy them so I can read them anytime.
I' ll introduce my favorite comic book. It is "Skip and lorfer." Do you know this title? The story is about a girl's high school life. The girl is pure and funny. She makes people around her happy. I want to tell you about attractie point of this comic books. It is various characters. In this story, there are interesting character, such as beautiful girl, shy girl, powerful girl, and so on. Boys are also interesting, such as smart boy, miracle boy, pojitive boy, and so on.
This story has reality, so I think you can enjoy and feel shympathy for some character.
If you have your favorite comic books, please tell me!
コメント
コメントを投稿