Nice thing which I found recently
Recently, I found a nice thing when I went shopping at the general store in Okayama. It is Aura Ring. Do you know Aura Ring?
Aura Ring is the ring which color changes according to mood. For example, when I feel relaxed, the ring's color changes sky blue. When I feel cool, the ring's color changes purple. I thought it is very interesting!
To be honest, the tric of changing colors is body temperature. The ring reacts to body temperature!😲
But, I think it is very attractive as a fashion item. Also, it may be enjoyable to talk about "today's ring color" with friends and family.
Aura Ring is my favorite thing.
Do you have favorite thing? if you have it, Please tell me!😊
I did not know "Aura ring". It sounds very attractive, I want to see it. There are many interesting things in the world...!
返信削除You found a good one! I want to see Aura ring.
返信削除My favorite thing is a stuffed animal of dog. It is very cute and nice texture.
I never knew Aura Ring. It is interesting that it changes color by body temperature. I want to look for it!
返信削除